Dark ruby red with lively and bright hues in color. An aromatic and distinct wine, where fragrant and wholesome notes of blackberry, cherry, Mediterranean shrubs, nutmeg and chocolate vie with each other. Intense, lively and with character; soft yet pulsating and extremely pleasant to drink. Harmonious, silky and with enduring determination.
Back to Nero d'Avola
Poppy Santa Lucia Highlands Chardonnay
This focused, elegant Chardonnay’s aromas feature sweet golden apple, ripe citrus, tropical fruit and almond with touches of creamy yeast, vanilla and oak in the background. On the palate, the rich flavors are complemented by a light touch of toasty oak and refreshing citrus with mineral notes and bright acidity in the finish.
- Producer Poppy Wines
- Country Hierarchy California, USA
- Grape/Blend Chardonnay
- Alcohol Content 13.9%
Margarett’s Vineyard Merlot
Silky, elegant and supple wine with aromas and flavors of ripe black cherries, plums and soft mocha followed by toasty oak and undertones of baking spices.
- Producer Margarett's Vineyard
- Country Hierarchy Mendocino County, California, USA
- Grape/Blend 92% Merlot, 5% Zinfandel, 3% Petite Sirah
- Alcohol Content 14.5%
La Galope Rosé
A pale pink and wonderfully fresh Rosé with succulent red berry flavors, a lively, fruity palate and lingering finish.
- Producer Domaine de l'Herre
- Region/Appellation IGP Comte Tolosan
- Country Hierarchy Vin de Pays - IGP, France
- Grape/Blend Cabernet Sauvignon - Merlot
- Alcohol Content 11%