Showing all 2 results
Casteggio Pinot Nero
Ruby to garnet in color with concentrated aroma and flavor reminiscent of sherry and black currant with a discrete vanilla aftertaste. Full-bodied with a firm backbone of tannin.
- Producer Cantina di Casteggio
- Country Hierarchy Broni, Lombardy, Italy
- Grape/Blend 100% Pinot Nero
- Alcohol Content 13%
Fattoria Giuseppe Savini Pinot Nero
The color is red with garnet highlights. The scent is pleasant and mild, medium persistence with fruity notes of currant, blackberry, raspberry, and spices. The palate is fresh and elegant with good length. More complex notes of leather, tobacco, and spices devlop with age.
- Producer Fattoria Giuseppe Savini
- Country Hierarchy Abruzzo, Italy
- Grape/Blend Pinot Nero
- Alcohol Content 12.5%