Back to Marsala
La Galope Rosé
A pale pink and wonderfully fresh Rosé with succulent red berry flavors, a lively, fruity palate and lingering finish.
- Producer Domaine de l'Herre
- Region/Appellation IGP Comte Tolosan
- Country Hierarchy Vin de Pays - IGP, France
- Grape/Blend Cabernet Sauvignon - Merlot
- Alcohol Content 11%
Black Oak Chardonnay
Right golden straw in color. Wonderful aromas open up with summer-ripe peaches meeting tropical fruits and flowers. The silky-smooth flavors are reminiscent of baked apples and toasty vanilla bean. The lively acidity makes this an extremely well-balanced Chardonnay. The finish is long and fruity, with just a hint of hazelnuts.
- Producer Chateau Diana
- Country Hierarchy Sonoma County, California, USA
- Grape/Blend Chardonnay
- Alcohol Content 13.5%
Flavors of black cherry, Italian plum and walnut with a subtle hint of dark chocolate give this fruit-forward Merlot a unique appeal. Its integrated and balanced tannin structure makes this a perfect food wine.
- Producer Foxhollow Winery
- Country Hierarchy California, USA
- Grape/Blend Merlot
- Alcohol Content 12.5%