Straw yellow with bright green reflections in color. Overwhelming and impactful with its fresh notes of grapefruit, papaya, mango, passion fruit well balanced by the most delicate of white peach and elder flower. The strong mineral entry, almost salty, evolves into a powerful, long and well-balanced sweet final.
Back to Grillo
La Galope Rosé
A pale pink and wonderfully fresh Rosé with succulent red berry flavors, a lively, fruity palate and lingering finish.
- Producer Domaine de l'Herre
- Region/Appellation IGP Comte Tolosan
- Country Hierarchy Vin de Pays - IGP, France
- Grape/Blend Cabernet Sauvignon - Merlot
- Alcohol Content 11%
Margarett’s Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
Exudes seductive aromas of dark berries and mocha followed by flavors of black cherry, vanilla, chocolate-covered blueberries and mild toasty oak. The finish is very balanced with just enough acidity.
- Producer Margarett's Vineyard
- Country Hierarchy Mendocino County, California, USA
- Grape/Blend 87% Cabernet Sauvignon; 11% Merlot; 2% Petite Verdot
- Alcohol Content 14.5%
Big Red Paso Robles Cabernet Sauvignon
This is big country that promises and delivers big red wines, like this Cabernet. Bold, rich, harmonious flavors of ripe plum, black cherry and berry fruit, subtle notes of loamy earth, vanilla and sage, with fresh fruit on the finish.
- Producer Big Red Cellars
- Country Hierarchy Paso Robles, California, USA
- Grape/Blend Cabernet Sauvignon
- Alcohol Content 13.8%
Black Oak Chardonnay
Right golden straw in color. Wonderful aromas open up with summer-ripe peaches meeting tropical fruits and flowers. The silky-smooth flavors are reminiscent of baked apples and toasty vanilla bean. The lively acidity makes this an extremely well-balanced Chardonnay. The finish is long and fruity, with just a hint of hazelnuts.
- Producer Chateau Diana
- Country Hierarchy Sonoma County, California, USA
- Grape/Blend Chardonnay
- Alcohol Content 13.5%