Back to Red Blend
La Galope Malbec
A deep velvety purple color complemented by roasted scents of red fruit and blackberries. Enjoy the full bodied structure of our Malbec, subtly enlivened by soft tannins and a delicate freshness.
- Producer Domaine de l'Herre
- Region/Appellation IGP Comte Tolosan
- Country Hierarchy Vin de Pays - IGP, France
- Grape/Blend Malbec
Black Oak Pinot Noir
Deep ruby in color with a lovely bouquet of sweet spices and a dusting of cinnamon and nutmeg. The flavors are flowing with ripe black cherry. This medium-bodied wine with its fresh acidity will complement many meal selections.
- Producer Chateau Diana
- Country Hierarchy Sonoma County, California, USA
- Grape/Blend Pinot Noir
- Alcohol Content
This Chardonnay’s aromas of tropical pineapple, crisp green apple and citrus are supported by underlying nuances of vanilla. The finish is smooth and creamy yet balanced with enough acidity to accentuate the vibrant fruit flavors with a hint of orange blossoms.
- Producer Foxhollow Winery
- Country Hierarchy California, USA
- Grape/Blend Chardonnay
- Alcohol Content 12.5%