Back to Vin de Liqueur
Black Oak Cabernet Sauvignon
Garnet red in color, refreshing and inviting to the palate. The wine’s aromas are layered with rich plum notes and a warm cedar component. The ripe, dark cherry flavors are reminiscent of decadent blackberries with a nice sprinkling of dried herbs. With a mellow tannin structure, this medium-bodied wine is delicious and well-integrated.
- Producer Chateau Diana
- Country Hierarchy Sonoma County, California, USA
- Grape/Blend Cabernet Sauvignon
- Alcohol Content 13%
Margarett’s Vineyard Merlot
Silky, elegant and supple wine with aromas and flavors of ripe black cherries, plums and soft mocha followed by toasty oak and undertones of baking spices.
- Producer Margarett's Vineyard
- Country Hierarchy Mendocino County, California, USA
- Grape/Blend 92% Merlot, 5% Zinfandel, 3% Petite Sirah
- Alcohol Content 14.5%