Showing all 2 results
Corte Armano Valpolicella Ripasso Classico Superiore DOC
Intense red garnet color. Rich fruit-laden aromas. Full warm flavors expand in the mouth, marked by a luscious, silky texture.
- Producer The Marchetti Company
- Country Hierarchy Veneto, Italy
- Grape/Blend 70% Corvina, 30% Rondinella
- Alcohol Content
It is produced with Corvina, Rondinella, and Corvinone grapes from vineyards situated in the Valpolicella Classico area, following the traditional ripasso technique: the wine is kept in contact with the skin (still impregnated with sugar and aromatic components) of the dried grapes used for the production of Amarone. In this way, the resulting gains greater structure and complexity. Intense fruity notes of cherries, dewberries, bilberries and plums, together with suggestions of spices. Dry, with notable structure, it has a rich taste of red fruit and elegant spicy tones, reminiscent of cinnamon, cloves and pepper.
- Producer Vignetti Villabella
- Country Hierarchy Bardolino, Veneto, Italy
- Grape/Blend Corvina 70%, Rondinella 20%, Corvinone 10%
- Alcohol Content 14%