Showing all 4 results
Bodegas Santo Cristo 50+ Garnacha
Medium garnet color with a blue rim. On the nose it showcases aromatic notes of violets, raspberries and black pepper. Fresh, clean and velvety with a hint of bacon and smoke. Solid structure with sweet tannins and a rosemary and thyme aromatic finish.
- Producer Bodegas Santo Cristo
- Country Hierarchy Campo de Borja, Spain
- Grape/Blend Garnacha
- Alcohol Content 14%
Château Paradis Rosé
The robe is luminous with a pale peach color. The nose is fine and complex. It has notes of lemon and fruit in syrup (peach and apricot). The palate is fresh, lively and fruity. An airy and elegant wine with a great aromatic persistence.
- Producer Château Paradis
- Country Hierarchy Coteaux d'Aix en Provence, France
- Grape/Blend 60% Syrah, 40% Grenach Noir
- Alcohol Content 13%
Lacort Gran Reserva
Aged in American white oak casks (Medium-Toast from Ohio) for 36 months with racking every 6 months. Then aged in bottle for at least 36 additional months. Red, with intense hues. The nose shows an aromatic intensity. To the palate it is velvety and elegant with a powerful finish.
- Producer Mariano J. Lacort
- Country Hierarchy La Rioja, Spain
- Grape/Blend 80% Tempranillo, 10% Garnacha, 5% Mazuelo, 5% Graciano
- Alcohol Content 13.5%
Perelada Nomes Garnatxa Blanca
Pale yellow with some green reflections. In the nose it reminds of fresh fruits and displays some fine spicy notes. In the mouth it is well-balanced, fresh, enveloping. This is a complex, long-lasting wine, nice, with a marked varietal personality.
- Producer Castillo Perelada
- Country Hierarchy Emporda, Spain
- Grape/Blend Garnatxa Blanca
- Alcohol Content 12.5%